Three types of reducers and their functions
Release time：2020-05-22 10:51Number of views：Originate：
What are the common types and functions of reducers? According to the requirements of the reducer, choose different types of reducer. According to the different characteristics of reducer, different types of reducer can be divided. Common reducers include worm gear reducers. Planetary reducer; harmonic reducer. RV Reducer manufacturers tell you the types and functions of common reducers.
1、 Types of common reducers
(1) The harmonic drive of the harmonic reducer uses the controllable elastic deformation of the flexible elements to transfer the motion and power, which is small in volume and high in precision. However, the disadvantages of flexible wheels are limited service life, impact resistance and less rigidity than metal parts. Input speed cannot be too high.
(2) Planetary reducer has compact structure, small return clearance, high precision, long service life and large rated output torque. But the price is a little higher.
(3) The main feature of worm gear reducer is reverse self-locking function and large reduction ratio. The input and output axes are not on the same axis or plane. However, it is usually large in size and low in transmission efficiency and accuracy.
2、 Function of reducer
(1) At the same time, the speed reduces the inertia of the load, which is the square of the deceleration ratio. You can see that most motors have an inertia value
(2) Reduce the speed while increasing the output torque. The torque output ratio shall be multiplied by the motor output reduction ratio, but care shall be taken not to exceed the rated torque of the reducer.
3、 Type of reducer
Common reducers include helical gear reducers, including parallel shaft helical gear reducers, worm gear reducers, bevel gear reducers, etc. Planetary gear reducer, cycloid pin gear reducer, worm gear reducer, planetary friction mechanical CVT, etc.
The reducer is generally used for the transmission equipment with low speed and large torque. The motor, internal combustion engine or other high-speed power is meshed with the big gear on the output shaft through the small gear on the input shaft of the reducer to achieve the purpose of deceleration. Ordinary reducer also has several pairs of gears with the same principle to achieve ideal deceleration effect. The gear ratio of the big gear and the small gear is the transmission ratio.